Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Break.....ahhh.

Okay another long post is in store since I haven't been doing a very good job of updating this bad boy. 1st off---congrats to our friends on their newest editions to the world, Sydney Paige Thomas and Renae Abigail Barricklow. Olivia finally has some girls to play with!!! Secondly, basketball is already half over. My team is 7-1. The B team is 8-0...carrying on the tradition of dominating every team that we go up against! The A team is 7-1 with a loss to our main rival...Summit Lakes. They flat out beat us. The first time in a few years that I can honestly say that they were the better team. I hate to lose, but I had to send a message to some of my players that they are entitled to nothing. I thinking losing was the best thing for this team. Since then the closest game has been 26 points....maybe I taught them a little something about playing as a team! Enough about me....you all come to this site to see Olivia.

My goodness has is been crazy busy!

In this set of Pictures (96 to be exact) you will see some photos from the following:

  • Halloween Outfit...
  • Olivia at Thanksgiving...resting.
  • Bad Sweater Christmas Party...yeah Olivia had one too.
  • Olivia is one of the main cheerleaders at the basketball games. Notice the size of my gym...love it! You can only see half the seating!
  • Olivia had one of two birthday parties...GingerBread Houses
  • Olivia had the Hostetter Christmas...
  • Random photos of Olivia and her many faces...

Click on the photo for a larger version.


1 comment:

Josh and Erin said...

LOVE all the pictures! :) She is getting so grown up! I like all her expressions. Happy Birthday to Olivia TOMORROW! :) Yeah for THE BIG ONE!