Just a little update. Basketball season has started and today was the worst day of the year--cut day. We had 57 kids try out for the team and we kept 22. That meant that I had to tell 35 guys that they weren't good enough...it really sucks to tell them they didn't make it. I never knew how much easier it was to pick the top 10 instead of the bottom 12. It should be a pretty exciting year.
Olivia update....the little girl's personality is changing ever single day! Right now she is all about trying to get your attention and then doing something waiting to see if you laugh and then do it again! Her first tooth broke through! SWEET! Now for the fun news....she has decided to start to crawl. Oh goodness!
Here is the video of her crawling...after watching it I noticed it was time to vacuum.
2 comments:
oh my gosh. love the lil side step. hahaa. And that's a nice leg up there in the top pic. HAHA. Can't wait to see you guys again - too bad it's pry gonna be in May. Such a long time til then! She'll be runnin all over!!
cute! I didn't see any need to vacuum...however, that was Nov 4th...so if it didn't get done, now you probably do need to vacuum. :) Olivia cracks me up with her noises. Can't wait to see mobilness with my own eyes. Wasn't that so much easier when we lived in Platte City? We should have hung out every day. What were we thinking.
Post a Comment