Monday, February 15, 2010

long time coming....

So its been a long time since I have done this blog thing. I think it is a combination of being busy, the weather, and just trying to stay up with everything else that this got lost in the shuffle. I don't know how many of you still visit, but we have had a lot going on. So here some slide shows of Olivia over the past few months. She is getting really close to walking. She pulling herself up and walking around the furniture but that is it...she is still timid to let go and walk. She has done it like 3 steps and then crash and burn! The following pictures include a trip to Paradise Park, Birthday and X-Mas...now termed Birthmas.



Liz is dominating staying at home with Olivia. Liz is really doing a lot of volunteering for Church. She is on the Church Council which is like a board of directors. I just finished the Basketball season. This year, my first year as head coach was successful. The A team finished 14-2....was ranked number 2 in the KC, Missouri Middle Association tournament but was "upset" by the number 4 team in the tournament. We played for 3rd against our rival and won by a point. The B team was 15-1 and they were #1 all year but lost in the championship of the Kansas City B team tournament. Great season overall!

Together Liz and I have been really dedicated to P90X. You may have heard of it or not, it is insane. I was getting frustrated with the lack of working out and couldn't find any motivation to work out...so we decided lets try this. You can't deny the results. It works if you stick to the diet and focus on the goal. I haven't had a soda since December 17 and we haven't gone out to eat other than Panera Bread since the new year either!


1 comment:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

keep em comin. i still check it. =)