Friday, June 19, 2009

Post #50...

So this says it is my 50th post of this blog...I haven't updated in a long time. I am holding Olivia while typing this, so this will probably be a series of short sentences or phrases...you'll get the point!
1. Its has turned really hot out!
2. summer is going great.
3. Grandpa and Grandma Arasmith visited last weekend.
4. Grandpa and Grandma Hostetter visit this weekend.
5. Todd is working on small projects around the house. He and a buddy will be building a workbench and shelving unit in the garage next week.
6. Might be some good news shortly about one of the sports Todd coaches...maybe not too. We will have to wait on this one.
7. Todd has been told by some to update more pictures...here ya go!





Here is video of Toby and Olivia interacting....we put some peanut butter on her toes and Toby really likes Peanut Butter!

1 comment:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

if that was me with peanutbutter on my toes being licked....I would freak. Good thing she doesnt' know better. haha!

oh toby....