So this last weekend was the 5th year of the Arasmith Memorial Day Bash...and it was another successful event! Thursday, Josh and Erin flew in to KCI which is about hour from our house down in Southern Lee's Summit, MO. Their flight was delayed coming out of Atlanta 30 minutes and was orginally scheduled to arrive at KCI around 7:05. Well I figured I could leave my house at 6:45 and it would be prefect timing...them getting their bags and walking out the terminal...I pull up...load the stuff and off like bandits! Who knew AirTran flew planes like madmen and could make up an entire half hour in transit. They must of really cranked it up. I was just exiting Lee's Summit when the phone rang it was Josh saying they were taxing to the gate! I slammed on the gas! Record time later I am picking them up with them only having to wait a little bit.
Friday, the Ryan, Martha, and the boys arrived around 1 am. They hit some major traffic in Chicago and caused them to be later than expected but thankfully they made it through that!
The entire weekend was great because we were able to hang out with friends and enjoy some good quality time visiting and just having fun. Erin wrote up a great summary of the weekend. Here is the link! Click on me!
Here are some photos courtesy of yours truly, Josh and Erin, and Barnezy himself! You will see all of us in various shots...some are more incriminating than others! If you click on any of the pictures during the slideshow you can see larger versions.
1 comment:
those pictures are sweet! Barnzey took some SWEET ones! : ) I think I should probably ask him for a copy of those. Hey guess what Todd- you're done with school!!!
We miss you guys already!
Post a Comment