Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Busy....

So we have been really busy the last few weeks...so much that I really can't remember most of it. Aunt Rachel visited last week and spent some quality time with Olivia. They went to Powell Gardens and shopping. Rachel and shopping.....who would have thought! For Mother's day Olivia bought mommie a pedicure and manicure gift certificate....Just what mommie wanted!

The last day of school is rapidly approaching and to be honest....I can't wait! It is going to be a great summer! Memorial day is going to be a blast because all of my college buddies are making the trek to Lee's Summit. Josh and Erin will be arriving from their new digs in Augusta, GA and Ryan, Martha, Ethan, and Garrett will be coming from St. Joseph, MI. It is going to be fun time. Probably the first time in a while that we all are going to be together!

Well....Dad duty is calling so I am off. Before I go...I thought you would enjoy a few pics and a video of Olivia eating rice cereal. The funnist part is the beginning then it gets a little long. Her reaction as the spoon approaches is so funny!
Todd----Out!

P.S. I have a feeling Olivia isn't going to be happy when she grows up to see the huge bow on her head. That is a result of Liz and Rachel shopping.






2 comments:

Bev said...

So adorable! Love how excited she gets when she sees that spoon! Thanks for sharing!

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

that's awesome! Can't wait to see it in person...IN TWO DAYS! WOOP WOOP. Wonder what she's gonna think of Ethan and Garrett. She'll pry feel a little invaded. haha.

It's so great that you guys have a fence! We can let them roam the outdoors without having to chase them down!! yesss!

Ask Liz if she wants to get a pedicure. I think that could be a fun mom's getaway...and aunt. haha. get back to me.