You looking at me?
Hey everyone. I'm writing this just after watching the ISU game. That was a little tense to say the least! Oh and thanks Mizzou for losing again.
Here is some fun shots and videos of Olivia from Halloween! We went to a pumpkin patch with some friends that have a daughter named Lydia! Olivia loved the petting zoo. It was a little windy!
olivia and lydia
olivia and momma...olivia likes her sucker!
next please!
Jenny Cramer and Liz taking a break!
She was the cutest bumble bee around! The best part was her stinger. She didn't quite get the whole Trick or Treat line but she would go up to the door or just open her bag. It was a disastrous if they let her pick.
this video is a little loud due to the wind.
Wierd back ground music...sorry about that!
2 comments:
wow that was awesome! I don't know what you're talkin about, I loved the music on that last one.
ha ha...the stinger is GREAT! :) bet that costume was nice and toastie! :) Little jealous.
Post a Comment