10/10/10 What a long time its been folks. We have been really busy this fall. I will just create a list, since that is the best way to explain it. As I type this the KC Chiefs are undefeated and this town is full of kool-aid drinkers. They think they are going to beat the Colts today @ Indy. I say a 10% chance.
- School-with fall comes work. School has been great this year. The kids are doing a really good job and I think they are learning something....i think.
- Big Red-WOW! Lets hope the fellas don't take this week off thinking Texas is going to be easy. Never are they easy and I personally think they would love nothing more to beat us one last time before we leave the Big XII.
- Coaching-The Campbell football team is having a rough year. Through 10 games(5 A and 5 B) we are a combined 1-9. We have one game left, so hopefully we get a win to finish the year. The best part is after the games Olivia can be heard yelling and seen running in the bleachers. AWESOME!
- Basement-The Basement is pretty much done except for some Husker photos and "other" decor to be put up. We enjoy watching the Big Red playing on Saturdays down. Funny though we haven't really rented any movies to watch yet. Probably not enough time!

(added some wall art)
5. Farm- We went up to IOWA this last weekend and visiting our friends Liz and Chris. It was great to see their house. They bought an old farm house and completely gutted it and have been working on it for the past 1 year and a half. They finally have the space to have visitors so we made the trek. I-35 through northern missouri and iowa is like I-80 in central Nebraska.zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. We had a blast though. Olivia loved running and playing with Jack. She loved to look at the tractor and the random farm cats. We visited a small town pumpkin patch. Awesome to see Olivia trying to pick her own pumpkin. I went with Chris to the ISU vs. Texas Tech football game. I might start rooting for them when the Huskers leave the Big XII. Their coach is fun to watch, but their stadium is need of some help. I guess I am just blessed to have grown up a Husker! ;)6. NBA game-We went to the Miami Heat vs. OKC Thunder this weekend. Lebron James and Co. won the game, but I came away unimpressed with his shooting abilities. I'm not saying he is poor...because My Lord is the dude a beast. He can run like the wind, jump out the building, and is as strong as a NFL LB...but he needs work on his jumper. That is why Kobe is more complete even in his advanced age. Pretty good seats.

7. Olivia is growing like crazy. Talking so much I can't believe it! She will be 2 in December! I couldn't ask for a more perfect little girl.

We are going back to Nebraska for Thanksgiving. Visiting Columbus(my parents) and Omaha(Liz's family and Ryan&Josh!).

Go Big Red!
No comments:
Post a Comment