Better late than never right?!?
I was just talking to Liz and was trying to think about something that I could write about and she basically summed it all up for me. Her direct quote, "It doesn't matter what you write about, people just want to see pictures anyway!" She is probably right, but I should give a recap of what has been going on this pass month.
Football is ending. We have had a great year so far. We are going into our last game of the year and both of our A and B teams are 4-1. So we are hoping to finish 10-2 combined which would be a major improvement over the past 3 years. It is amazing what the spread offense does in middle school games....explosive!
Basketball will be starting the first week of November and nothing like a little pressure...i guess i feel that now i have to prove myself more than ever! It's go time!
The Huskers are off to a great start! Beating Mizzou made for a fun couple of days at school. Nothing like public school education where you can start every class with a highlight video of the Huskers forcing the Tigers to melt in the 4th quarter! Probably made a lot of parents happy with that like class intro!
Liz is really starting to get into scrapbooking! She is very very good at it. Must be the engineering...spacial orentation...i don't know...but she is really talented at it and I am sure Olivia will be really proud of her Mom for making such a neat book!
Tonight we went to a pumpkin patch and petting zoo....it was so much fun. We got 4 pumpkins for 9 dollars! I don't know the price of a typical pumpkin but I thought it was a good deal! Olivia really didn't know much but she had a blast!
We are going to Nebraska to visit some friends in Hastings. I will be heading to Lincoln and trying to scalp a ticket to the Iowa State game...shouldn't be too hard. Also maybe going to the Huskers and the Sooners...but I just have my fingers crossed on that one.
Okay not much else is going on.....so here are the pictures....so grab some popcorn or M&M's and sit back and enjoy!
1 comment:
holy crap. I want to see a slide show of just the pics of her 6 mon shots! DANG!!!
She's getting huge. when are you coming to visit?
Post a Comment