Well as most of you probably know, Olivia Ann was born on Christmas Eve at 12:55 in the afternoon. She weighed 8.2 lbs and was 20 1/4 inches long. Very healthy! Liz is doing great but she is just really tired. She only had to push for 15-20 minutes...so yeah she is a champ! Olivia has a full head of hair. It a mix of Liz's and my hair.
Official diaper count: Todd 5....Liz 0
Domination!!!
I am updating this from a hospital computer and i don't know if I am suppose to be on here...so I will keep this rather short.
We should be able to head home tomorrow (Friday) and then I will post all the pictures and maybe a little video too.
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
3 comments:
Todd--i am so proud of you on the diaper count...wasn't sure ho wmuch you would enjoy that :) I am so happy for you both and can't wait to see the pictures. Send my best Liz and happy 1st christmas with your new little girl :)
......mandi
Todd, Liz and Olivia,
Congratulations. What a wonderful Christmas present! The best news is Liz and Olivia are both healthy. We know Grandpa Pat and Grandma Sandy will be wonderful grandparents as I am sure Liz's parents will be also. Again Congratulations!
Love,
Uncle Floyd and Aunt Kayla
WOOO HOOOO!! We're so excited and can't wait to get back up there to see her!
You might want to take into consideration the point value of diapers versus, you know, BERTHING the baby... I think the "domination" goes to Liz for at least 10,000 diapers. That's a rough estimate.
We're anxiously awaiting pictures!
Post a Comment