Okay so we have started to finish the basement. Quite a little project I must say. We have finished 95% of the studding of the walls. Dad came down and we tore into the small forest and got A LOT done! Plumbing is being finished as I speak. Electrical is next then on to Drywall. It is really exciting. We plan on moving the laundry room downstairs, adding another bedroom for guests, and bathroom. The most important part is the future "
Man Cave". Here is some footage and pictures. Not a lot right now...but I will update more.
2 comments:
seriously man. don't know how you did that. NICE! But I'm gonna need a video of the WHOLE thing....just to get the full effect of the layout, you know. So better get on that when you have a spare minute. haha sounds like it's movin right along though!! are you putting speakers in the ceiling?!
nice! can't wait to check it out! yup, pretty much awesome. I would like to put in a vote for red shag carpet in the man cave.
Post a Comment