Basketball season is over and Todd had a great 15-1 season. Last night they had a disappointing loss in OT in the championship game of the all-city tourney but hey 2nd best team in KC is not too bad. (Although that's debatable becuase they still ended with the best record and have already beat the team they lost to last night twice, so I'm going to go with best team in the City). Sometimes Olivia and mom wish coaching didn't take so much time but here's part of a TY note from a parent that reminds us why it's worth it...
"I'm telling you this, Coach, because you did in one basketball season what I have been unable to do in 13 years. You taught him compassion and wanting something so much for someone else that it hurts when you are unable to give it to them. You impacted his life in a way that goes beyond basketball."
Were proud of you dad!
1 comment:
now that's nice. =) Wish we could have been there to see some coaching...I think I said that last year too. Dang. One of these years we're gonna have to put an end to that. So when are you gonna coach HS? =)
Post a Comment