Welcome to our blog! Liz and I are really excited that our special little one is almost here. Since so many of us are in different cities, we decided to start a blog to keep you all up to date on the happenings down here in Lee's Summit, MO. When she is born we will be posting pictures throughout the week.
Liz and I spent most of the summer working on housing projects. The biggest project of all was Olivia's nursery. The color is impossible to duplicate due to the three different color changes! Don't ask! The furniture is really nice and it only took 4 trips for Nebraska Furniture Mart to get it delivered undamaged! Again...don't ask! It all turned out well and we are really happy will the project....we hope Olivia is too : )So please, visit often and let us know how things are going!
Here are some nursery shots. This is after the furniture arrived and was put together. I will post others of the completed room and its wonderful night light!
8 comments:
This is a great idea! I can't wait to see updates. :-)
I am so excited for you both! Can't wait to meet Olivia and see her in her new room!! You have done such a perfect job getting everything ready for her arrival!
Angela Gilbert
stinkin adorable. Where are Erin and Josh going to stay now when we visit since the twin beds are gone?! hahaaaa
Cant' wait to meet her. =)
yeah!! thanks for inviting me to this awesome idea. can't wait to meet baby olivia! she is gonna be adorable! congrats to you both. hang in there and hope everything goes well for you the last couple weeks. keep me posted!
Mr. A,
You are the cutest daddy-in-waiting I have ever seen! Olivia is going to be, literally, one of the luckiest little girls to ever grace the planet. She'll be gorgeous and smart and perfect, I just have a hunch. Thanks for telling me about the blog, now that I know, I'll definitely try to stay updated. Enjoy the blanket. :]
love,
Paige Lockard
Wow, what a fun idea!! I am so excited for you both. It is so great having a little one at home -- remember that when you have those sleepless nights! Can't wait to see the updates. By the way, her room is ADORABLE!
Arasmith,
Beautiful!! Can't wait to see you toss her in the air like all daddy's do!
John and Andrea
Hi Todd & Liz,
Your mom told me about the blog. Olivia's room looks adorable. I'm finishing the quilt and will send it with Sandi. Liz, hope you are feeling well. Just think by this time next week you'll be holding your bundle of joy.
Love, Bonnie
Post a Comment